Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rene Fijten

 


Finally, my drawngs of the sketchcrawl event.
As the weather became better, and I made this painting of the yearly Spring market in the centre of Heerlen while kneeling on the ground. My daughter told me afterwards that I attracted a large crowd behind me. But I can tell you I didn't notice it at all, far too concentrated on drawing&painting. Watercoour on Schut 300 gram paper 24x30cm.










Two more sketches, I made these inside the Glaspaleis, during the rain.

2 comments:

  1. Erg mooi zeg! Heb je ze ook ingekleurd ter plekke of heb je ze thuis verder afgemaakt?
    Gaan jullie 14 juli ook wer Sketchcrawlen??
    Groet
    Monique Groeneweg (Sketchcrawl2dam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt voor je reactie, ik heb al deze tekeningen ter plekke gemaakt, zowel getekend en geschilderd. Mij wordt verteld dat ik erg snel ben, maar ik doe dit dan ook veel (kijk maar op mijn blog).
    Helaas slaan we de volgende sketchcrawl noodgedwongen over. Zowel Nico als ik zijn dat weekeinde al bezet.
    Jullie wel?

    ReplyDelete